Monday, January 14, 2013

Black and Blue and a Self-Portrait

Wore this to work today--good for running errands, hunting down debaters, and sitting in my (freezing) office wondering why I host a debate tournament...


J Crew Lady Jacket in Blue Tweed
J Crew Boatneck Perfect Tee
J Crew Minnie Pants
Kelly and Katie Flats (these are black, I have grey too)
J Crew Bubble Necklace
DIY Bubble Earrings


I am not real great at taking selfies, but...I really wanted to show off what I wore to brunch and the movies over the weekend!

Merona Lace Top
J Crew Factory Matchstick Jeans (in MINT!)
David Tate Silver Flats
Wishing Upon a Star Necklace by Skyjuice via Etsy (soooo pretty!  It's hard to see in my picture so here's another from Etsy.  It's very long and can be worn doubled or tripled.)


No comments:

Post a Comment