Monday, April 8, 2013

Blowing Kisses


J Crew Jackie Cardigan
Lilly Pulitzer Bocce Top
J Crew Minnie Pants
David Tate Flats

I'm wearing this shirt in honor of Lilly Pulitzer, who died on Sunday.  Margaret Thatcher passed away today--I don't have any wardrobe pieces in honor of her, but I am a fellow ginger so that'll have to do.  (Tom named our red car "Maggie", I suspect in her honor...so that may also count?)

I've had an intense few days.  So intense that I screwed up the date of a meeting with one of our major donors.  NBD--he's meeting with me Wednesday now, but that was a terrifying 20 minutes or so.

Also, this will never cease to amuse me, cause it's so true:


My propensity for feminist ranting is one of the reasons my week has been so intense, but like the Dark Side of the Force, it's much easier to just give in and feel the anger flowing through you.  Maybe that's a bad analogy...also, so much nerdiness...




No comments:

Post a Comment