Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Black and White and Red (but not all over)

...just on my head.  The red that is.

Also, this is what happens when my "daily debrief" with my husband takes place during our photo-sessions.  I was ranting about the mock-interviews I did today, don't get me started...

J Crew Jackie Cardigan
Banana Republic Blouse
J Crew Factory Pencil Skirt
Aerosoles shoes
Vintage giant strawberry pin

Then CJ jumped in which made it extra adorable:


"WAVE TO DADDY, MOM!  WAVE TO HIM!" (I promise she is waving, not nose-picking.  Also, why don't they make ruffle-socks in adult sizes?)


Bonus CJ pic--Child Bride Lifetime Movie edition:


Double bonus pic--Debate Team Post-season Brunch, aka What Doesn't Kill You Obviously Makes You Cuter:

J Crew Jackie Cardigan (THE SHOCK!)
J Crew Perfect Tee
Lilly Pulitzer Capris


No comments:

Post a Comment