Saturday, October 29, 2011

October Favorites



Market Pantry Noodle Soup
This is the Target brand version of Lipton Ring O Noodle Soup.  I grew up eating this at least once a week and remain totally obsessed with it.  Unfortunately, CJ now shares my obsession, which means I have to share my soup.


Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice (no whip no caramel drizzle on top)
I am trying to cut down on caffeine but they haven't turned on the heat in my office yet and I hate tea.  So I need a decaf hot drink for mid afternoon and decaf coffee seems ridiculous to me.  Solution--hot apple cider.  When I get it at the USNA Coffee Mess instead of the 'bux, I get hot cider with a shot of sugar-free cinnamon and shot of sugar-free caramel syrup.



FitFlop Suede Clogs
I wear these as slippers around the house.  I highly doubt that they are doing anything for my legs/butt/whatever but I guess there's some risk they will, plus the soles are hard enough to wear out of the house if I want to.



Flannel Pajamas
I have many of these but my faves are definitely the Nick and Nora sock monkey ones my in-laws gave me for Christmas last year.



Candy Apple Handibac Anti-Bacterial Hand Lotion
This smells exactly like a Caramel Apple Spice and kills all the germs the nasty midshipmen leave all over everything.  (I love you dudes, but seriously, you all are disgusting during the winter months.)  I like the moisturizing kind because usually hand sanitizer makes my hands feel like the Sahara.



Aveda All-Sensitive Moisturizer
Amazing under the Bare Escentuals makeup I wear fall/winter/spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment