Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving Catch-Up!

Hey all--sorry I've been AWOL but things before Thanksgiving were busy-busy-busy and I'm just now catching my breath.


Tuesday (aka dragging-students-through-one-more-day-before-break)
J Crew Factory Sequin Bow Cardigan
J Crew Stretch Wool Peter Pan Collar
Anne Klein Pumps
Kate Spade Bow Earrings and Ring


Our Family Christmas Card picture!
I'm wearing:
J Crew Lightweight Cotton Cardigan
J Crew Factory Metallic Snowflake Tee
Joes Jeans
J Crew Earrings


Tom and CJ, decking the halls (of my parents' house). 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love your Christmas card. Oh my gosh! You reminded me I have not bought Christmas cards! Eep!

    Your daughter is so cute! I love the bow!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me until today to catch up from Thanksgiving but am I ever caught up? Ha.

    Great picture of your family. You too, of course.

    ReplyDelete