Saturday, August 1, 2015

Megara-ing

One of the guys I was teaching with pointed out that I looked like Megara from the Disney version of Hercules in this outfit.  I will assume that was a compliment and report it as such.

J Crew cardigan and dress, Jack Rogers sandals


For reference--Meg was more comfortable with her upper arms, apparently.
I'm finished and at home now--about to head off for a few days at the beach before real life calls again.

Here's my whole lab  together--we had a fun month!  

Team that made it to the quarters, plus me and one of my co-lab-leaders

Me with my other co-lab-leader at the camp kickball tourney

5 comments:

  1. Being a princess is so fantastic. In your dress, you look like a princess. Only the hairdo and makeup lacks. So, for a makeup and beauty collections this Holidays, you can shop and get big discount at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Askari hair oil introduced it’s herbal oil for those people who have hair problems like hair fall, dandruff and scalp dryness. Read More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best chicke fry recipe: How to Make Chicken Biryani at Home? Read More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shores of nine collectibles is a discretionary center hub region that interfaces and connects numerous different regions around the Lake of Nine with each other.

    ReplyDelete