Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Did You Vote?

Today I think my cutest accessory is my sticker.


J Crew Lady Jacket
J Crew Director Dress
J Crew Twisted Hammock Necklace
Merona Tights
Kelly and Katie Flats

To take our minds off the election returns (and because we hadn't had a night out in ages), Tom and I went out to see Pitch Perfect, which I had really wanted to see but hadn't gotten around to yet--hilarious!  "This ginger needs her jiggle juice!" (New motto?)  We followed it up with our favorite Thai restaurant.

I changed, because a) it got really cold out after the sun went down, and b) the Director Dress is not a good "eatin' dress" (no stretch).


Theory Cashmere Cardigan
J Crew Perfect Tee
Citizens of Humanity Ingrid Low Waist Flares
J Crew Bow Necklace
J Crew Collection Envelope Clutch in Dot
Tommy Hilfiger Boots

Now...we wait and watch TV and go crazy on the internet.

1 comment: