Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'm Blue, Just Thinking About You


J Crew Lady Jacket in Blue Tweed
J Crew Director Dress
Merona Tights
Bandolino Loafer Pumps
LC Lauren Conrad Earrings
Vintage/DIY Brooch (made by me from one of my great-aunt's old earrings)


Here's my "FEAR THE WRATH OF THE DISTRICT CHAIR" pose.  Look out D7!  Too bad it's a little blurry, I guess even the camera got scared of me.

PS: yes, I did go get my bangs trimmed today, so I can see out of my right eye again.
PPS: Just noticed I wore this same outfit on Feb 8, two weeks ago.  So much for remixing.

2 comments:

  1. Ha, that's ok to wear the same outfit twice! We're humans not robots! LOVE this jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeannie! I wear this SO much, but I really love the colors in the tweed.

      Delete