Sunday, August 25, 2013

An Eventful Weekend


I bought a new car on Saturday.  It's a Honda CR-V LX.  CJ has named her Annabelle.

J Crew Sequin Striped Tee
J Crew Factory Matchstick Jeans
Converse One Star Slip-ons
Kate Spade Bag
Cole Haan Sunglasses

Then we hit the town for dinner at Jaleo and a birthday party at Poste Moderne.  


Anthropologie Deletta First Flight Tee
J Crew Minnie Pants
Target Merona Wedges
J Crew Earrings and Bracelet

At Jaleo, we got a semi-private table--it was screened in with chain mail hanging from the ceiling, you can kind of see it to the right of this picture.  It was really cool!



I wanted some sparking sangria but was told I couldn't order it by the glass, only by the "bowl".  Oh, a fishbowl of sparkling sangria (aka some fruit with an entire bottle of sparkling wine poured over it)?  Well, twist my arm, I guess...



This is what I tossed on to hang out with my parents when we went to retrieve CJ this morning.

Anthropologie Saturday Sunday Hoodie
J Crew Tee Shirt
GAP Boyfriend Roll Up Shorts (these are the BEST Bermudas, even better than J Crew!)
Havaianas Flip Flops
Vera Bradley Seashore Tote in Marina Paisley

No comments:

Post a Comment