Monday, August 8, 2011

Etsy Favorites--Back to School Edition

So, we're headed to the beach next week from Sunday-Sunday, then when we get home BAM!  School starts.  So I'm trying to mentally prepare myself now so it's not a big shock.

Some people would prepare by reviewing syllabi or going back through readings.  Amateurs.  I'm prepping by shopping online.  (Dear bosses who may be reading this, I'm just kidding, I also have actually been preparing to work.)  (Apparently I am also prepping by wearing team colors--yesterday's outfit was blue and gold.  GO NAVY!  THE GOAT IS OLD AND...something...)

This is what makes me one of the luckiest people in the world--I truly love my job.  Even when I'm in my office at 10:30 at night on a Thursday, cursing at my computer because it won't open any files.

For CJ, not me.  Though I might steal it for Beat Army Spirit Week.  And the USNA Debate Tournament.  And, you know, whenever else I want.

Midshipman soap!  Think if I buy some of this and hand it out, the mids will start smelling better?  (No offense buddies, but sometimes you go a little too long between showers.  I still love you though.)

Team rules.  We just need to add "Trample the weak, hurdle the dead" at the bottom.

Fashion updates--I'm going to need the following:






No comments:

Post a Comment