Thursday, June 7, 2012

Balls, y'all!

Today I made 50 red velvet cake balls and 100 cheesecake balls.  I actually formed 90 red velvet balls and only dipped 50 of them because the cake was crumbling into the candy coating and didn't look too good.  I should have dipped them all in chocolate because chocolate (which is what I did with the cheesecake ones, which are OMG SO GOOD) hides all sins.  Instead I tried to be festive and dip them in yellow.  LESSON LEARNED.

Here they are chillin' in my freezer.

Here are some of the finished product.

Here are some of the rest.

The red velvet ones can be stored on the counter, loosely covered, but given the amount of dairy product in the cheesecake ones, I felt better putting them in the fridge.

"Danielle dear, your refrigerator is full of balls!"

Yes, Mrs. Hudson, and we like it that way.



1 comment:

  1. Всем привет! помогите кто знает... ищу где можно купить косметологическое оборудование купить украина, нагреватель для полотенец купить и купить аппарат для кавитации в украине? я только начала управлять салоном красоты, надо найти оборудование, а я не знаю где это купить)

    ReplyDelete