Sunday, June 10, 2012

So a Grape Walks Into a Party...




J Crew Boatneck Perfect Tee
J Crew Jardin Skirt
Havianas Flip Flop

Went to a neighborhood party this afternoon--celebrated my husband's birthday along with some neighbors.  Did the "sock bun" that is all the rage, though I did mine with a hair donut (because my hair is red so a black sock would be kind of a contrast, whereas if this peeks through it basically matches my highlights anyway).  Tutorial here by the same lady who did the cute scarf tutorial I have below.

Got rid of almost all the art auction leftovers so that's good!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I would like to open hair salon. Does anybody have an experience in this field? I want to do all without big mistake) Could anybody give me an advise? Where to buy Esthetician table cheap and Electric esthetician table in USA. I'm choosing between Advance-esthetic.com and Advance-esthetic.us websites.

    ReplyDelete