Friday, July 13, 2012

Minty Fresh

But not really because I'm totally exhausted in these pictures.  Also please excuse the lack of natural lighting which is making me look like a (non-sparkly) vampire.



"Who's got two thumbs, speaks limited Spanish, and is super glad she isn't going to debate camp tomorrow?  THIS SENORITA!"

"Do not mess with me.  I had a glass of white wine with lunch and then had to ride the metro back home, today is not the day."

J Crew Factory Seersucker Blakely Dress
J Crew Lightweight Cardigan in Mint
Tory Burch Reva Flats

CJ decided it was her doll's birthday and so we needed to make a "strawberry cake with very fluffy frosting" (and sprinkles obvi, what kind of fly-by-night home bakery do you think I'm running here?).  (NB: Pilsbury's strawberry cake mix kind of tastes like if you dumped way too much Sweet N Low on a very small overripe strawberry.)



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that outfit. And how cute is CJ and her doll's birthday?

    ReplyDelete