Sunday, March 3, 2013

Etsy St Patty's Picks

We're some serious Irish over here, so we celebrate St Patrick's Day seriously.  Not like the amateurs, going out and drinking themselves sick.  No, we deck ourselves in green, eat green treats, and drink Irish coffee.  A much safer and saner way to celebrate!  We might also hit a parade, and there's an open house being hosted by some of our Irish friends.

I thought I'd share a few fun picks from Etsy if you're interested in decking the halls in Irish cheer.  The full treasury is here, but these are my top faves:


St Patrick's Day Rag Wreath: I'm planning on making one of these, but with ribbon instead of fabric scraps--I'll share it with you when I'm done!  The ribbon I ordered hasn't showed yet so the project is still on hold.


Vintage St Patrick's Day Brooch:  So cute!  I can imagine Emma Pillsbury wearing this to "pinch-proof" herself.


St. Patrick's Day Glitter Shamrock Apron:  Much more fun to whip up some corned beef and cabbage when you're wearing a thematic apron.


St. Patrick's Day Milk Glass Mugs: These are big enough that you can add a bit more Bailey's.  Or a lot more Bailey's, if that's your cup of tea coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment