Saturday, June 15, 2013

Step One: We Can Have Lots of Fun

Last night I went to the New Kids on the Block (and Boyz II Men and 98 Degrees) concert with my two besties from college.  New Kids were big when I was in elementary school so needless to say, I didn't see them the first time around but I made up for it the second.  We also jam-a-lammed to Boyz II Men though were mostly lost RE: 98 Degrees.  Although Nick Lachey is still smokin'.  However, Joey Mac is still my first true love (sorry Tom).


J Crew Perfect Tank
J Crew Factory Sequin Tank
Gap Jean Jacket
J Crew Factory Matchstick Jeans
Converse All Stars
Target Merona Purse
Earrings by Dondalee's via Etsy

Tom bought me the seats as my Valentine's Day present.  I told him that hypothetically, if I went, I wouldn't want to drop a lot of dough on the seats, so he got them in the nosebleed section.  What he DIDN'T know what that he had literally bought tickets in the LAST ROW of the Verizon Center.  We were as far back as you could get.  You can see the concrete wall behind us in this pic:

Moms Hit the Town and the Sauce.

But I thought that was actually pretty hilarious.  Ironic distance or whatever.  Also, the Bacardi drink stand was nice and close to us, which made everything better.

ETA: (For your enjoyment, and to explain the post title to the bewildered)

2 comments:

  1. I went to the NKOTB/BSB concert at the Verizon Center like two years ago (I think? Gosh, time flies!). It was seriously the best people watching of my entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun. Nothing like taking a few sequins with you to a party. ;)

    ReplyDelete