Friday, October 25, 2013

Rhapsody in Blue


J Crew Silk Cap Sleeve Dress in Abstract Dot
Ann Taylor Factory Cardigan
J Crew Bow Flats

I feel like I'm getting so lazy about accessorizing--I'm wearing a pair of LC Lauren Conrad bow earrings in this pic but you can't see them.  A necklace would have looked great with this but it was so early in the morning that I couldn't be bothered to pick one out, and I knew that a big necklace would just get taken off to clutter up my desk at about 2 pm anyway (and I am at work until 9 pm generally; a big necklace just makes my neck sooooo tiiiiired by then).

Adding to Wednesday's good news, however: they also FINALLY replaced my office laptop from 2008.  Functioning technology AND a raise?  Pinch me, I'm dreaming.

Here's a really pretty rendition of Rhapsody in Blue (once I put it as the title I just had to listen to it):



No comments:

Post a Comment