Sunday, September 16, 2012

Girls Day/Ladies Night

Yesterday morning, CJ and I met up with one of my coworkers and painted pottery at Color Me Mine.

Duh moment:
Tom: That sweatshirt is cute.
Me: Yeah, I like that it's got a nautical feel without needing, like, anchors on it.
Tom: Um...it has an anchor on it.

TOO BAD.  Anchors are my thing.  Maybe anchors are the east coast version of "put a bird on it"?


J Crew Port of Call Sweatshirt
Merona Tank Top
Citizens of Humanity Naomi Jeans
Converse Sneakers
DIY Stud earrings (I made these to look like the J Crew Bubble Earrings--they are a bit smaller but same color, same style, and coordinate with the necklaces.  Also, not $45.)

Then, last night, I went out to dinner with some lady friends.  While out, after driving the 30 miles to get from our house to the restaurant, we discovered that my tires had not been properly reattached after having my brakes installed.  After a moment of total freaking out, we called one of my friends' nephews (and my former student) and he brought a tire iron and did it for us.  (OK, seriously?  I paid $925 for new brakes and THEY COULDN'T PUT THE TIRES BACK ON RIGHT?)



Anthropologie Deletta Tee
J Crew Minnie Pants
Jack Rogers Sandals
Target Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment