Thursday, September 13, 2012

GLEEful

I wore one of my favorite Emma Pillsbury dresses to celebrate the return of Glee...though I didn't actually get to watch it yet because I hung out too long talking to my debaters.  It's TiVoed but I'm not sure I can make it through the whole show without falling asleep.  (Pathetic old lady, party of 1!)


Dress: Anthropologie Take Action
Cardigan: J Crew Cashmere
Shoes: Aerosoles

Anyway, hilarious conversation of the night:

Me: I keep thinking of writing a novel about Tudor England.  You know, in my nonexistent free time.
Debater 1: Oooooh, a SEXY novel?
Debater 2: (elbowing me in ribs) "Fifty Shades of Earl Grey", am I right?
Me: ::speechless from embarrassment::  
Debater 1: Wait...I just learned about this in our sexual harassment powerpoint, I don't think we're supposed to be having this conversation.

LESSON LEARNED.  

No comments:

Post a Comment