Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Glamorous Life

Tonight at 1815 (6:15 pm for all you landlubbers), I was in my office, alone, doing debate work, singing along to a Journey's Greatest Hits CD, sipping a 4-hour-old cup of lukewarm coffee.  And I was loving life.  And I was loving it even more as my debaters started to trickle in for our meeting, even though it meant I'd be at work until 2100.  And even though they again asked me to come in on Saturday morning...


Anthropologie Dress (You can't really tell but the dress is black with a dark blue checked pattern.)
Aerosoles Shoes
Necklace and Earrings by Lana Jewelry

4 comments:

  1. You look great and I love that you love your life. :D So fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol! I think the busyness of fall is good for me. Or maybe it's the fact that I'm not constantly sweating? Who knows? Either way, I think I'm at my best September-December.

      Delete
  2. I used to have that dress and remember exactly how awesome it was - and I used to be on the debate, so thanks for your enthusiasm with your students!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't help but be enthusiastic! It's so amazing to me how they're willing to sacrifice all this time and all the other things they could be doing to debate. So insanely proud of them.

      Delete