Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January Blues, A Mini (No Minnie) Challenge, and A "Worth It"


Adrienne Vittadini cardigan
J Crew Tulipe Cami
J Crew Minnie Pants
Kate Spade Flats
Necklace via etsy
LC Lauren Conrad earrings (better photo below)

Note to self--I have been wearing my Minnie pants a lot lately.  Makes sense...on break, don't have to go to work and if I do, no one will be there to see them anyway because everyone ELSE is enjoying their break instead of panicking about the approximately 300 people they have coming to their debate tournament in 2 weeks.  But this is some pretty lazy outfitting and that won't do--so a MINI CHALLENGE that is also a "No Minnie Challenge"--no Minnies for the next week.  I have lots of cute clothes that are getting ignored and it's time they got the attention they deserve!

And now, the shampoo and conditioner in my life that are totally WORTH IT.  As in, I acknowledge and accept that this is overpriced hair goo and I would be perfectly fine using Pantene at a tenth of the cost, BUT, this makes my hair shiny and fluffy and pretty and so I buy it.  (Also, I am afraid of my hairstylist and she all but insisted I use it.)

Deesse's NEU Due Silkyluxe Shampoo and Hair Treatment (aka conditioner):




I have naturally frizzy hair.  On top of that I color my hair, probably overwash it, and heatstyle the living hell out of it.  It's current natural state is actually "hot mess", emphasis on the "mess".  This shampoo/conditioner fixes it all--or at least appears to and that's all I really care about.  LOVE IT.  If you have frizzy hair, color your hair, or fry it on the regs, try this stuff, you'll love it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment