Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Preppy Prepping

Spent all day preparing for our tournament, broken up only by lunch with one of my debaters, who invited me to the dining hall!  Fancy fancy!  (Not really, but still very sweet and kind of an honor--the midshipmen don't get to hang out with civilians during meals very often so they treat you like royalty.)


J Crew Tippi Pullover in Argyle
Banana Republic Blouse
J Crew Denim Pencil Skirt
Merona Tights
Bandolino Wedges
Kate Spade Earrings
J Crew Cobblestone Pearl Bracelet

It was raining today, and I had to stand outside a bit in the rain while the mids finished formation, but fortunately I had my raincoat with me!


MICHAEL Michael Kors Trench

Also, tried out a new hairdo today!  Tutorial here for those interested!  It was super easy, and with the help of some hairspray, stayed put nicely all day.  Even in the nasty chilly drizzle.


No comments:

Post a Comment