Monday, January 7, 2013

Manic Monday

Today I had a bunch of meetings at work and a bunch of admin stuff that needed to get done.  It was rough. I'm glad to be done with it.  I don't teach till Thursday (we are pretending Tuesday is Monday for scheduling purposes #soconfusing) so I have two more days of running around like a crazy person.



(CJ wanted in the picture but refused to put her cheese down.  Little mouse!)

J Crew Factory Charley Intarsia Knit Anchor Sweater
J Crew Wool Flannel Trouser
Katie and Kelley Flats
J Crew Cobblestone Bracelet

Re: bra see thru situation--I am hoping beyond hope that this was only in the photos, because I wore a hot pink polka dot bra today to give presentation to 250 18 year olds, about 80% of whom were dudes.  So....yeah, hoping there was none of that IRL.  ::fingers crossed for luck::

No comments:

Post a Comment