Wednesday, April 3, 2013

BFAWOL--Back From Absence Without Leave

Here's what I wore out last night to see Admission--quick date before CJ gets back today!


J Crew Port of Call Sweatshirt
J Crew Perfect Tank
Joes Wide Leg Jeans
Converse Sneakers

And here's what I wore to work yesterday.  If I look a little rough (I'll concede that), it's because my flight back from the NDT (National Debate Tournament) got back at 1 am on Tuesday morning, so I got home right around 2, and had to get up at 6 to teach by 8. So pajamas to work with a cute jacket it is!  Came home right after and took a looooooong nap.


J Crew Flowing Ponte Dress
Kate Spade Valerie Jacket in Trompe Loeil
Nickels Peep Toe Pumps

1 comment:

  1. You look pretty good for having had almost no sleep! Hope you get a chance to rest up when the weekend approaching!

    ReplyDelete