Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Take Action!


J Crew Cashmere V Neck Cardigan
Anthropologie Take Action Dress
Naturalizer Wedges
Earrings from Etsy

This is probably my absolute favorite dress.  Super flattering and fun!

It's probably about time to take down the Easter decorations, huh?

Today I spent several hours doing crafts with 5 year olds for our preschool's annual art auction (that I'm also on the planning committee for, once again doing the food, so look for that in an upcoming post!)

Good News/Bad News: my skin is considerably clearer than it was a month ago, but I think it mostly has to do with cutting out most of the dairy I consume, which makes me sad.  :(


3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I definitely regret not getting this dress when I had the chance. It's beautiful! I can relate to your good news/bad news. I did a cleanse a few months ago and cut out dairy for 2 weeks. I felt amazing! I was glad to be feeling so great, but also a little sad that it meant staying away from dairy if I wanted to continue feeling that way. I spurge every once in a while, but dairy is no longer a part of my daily food intake. It's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great dress! I agree about the dairy. Since I have cut back on it, I have definitely noticed an improvement in my complexion. Found your blog via EA reader outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I agree, so sad to see the cheese go (and the other dairy but really, mostly the cheese) but it is so completely worth it. My skin is much better and I also just feel better overall. I'm trying to find some good substitutes so I can still have things like pizza and sandwiches with "cheese".

    ReplyDelete