Thursday, September 5, 2013

Everybody's Working for the Weekend

Tom caught me mid-hair-flip.

Anthropologie Oak Apple Dress
J Crew Merino Ruffle Cardigan (look! Another Not-A-Jackie Cardigan.)
Bandolino Mules
Target Necklace (the green version was still in my store on clearance for about $7)
J Crew Bubble Stud Earrings

How is it that, even though I only taught one day this week (instead of my usual 2), I'm still SO ready for it to be over?  I think I am all wrapped up in preparations for our public debate and so everything else is falling a little behind and then I have to scramble to catch up.  Class prep was basically an afterthought yesterday--fortunately it was a discussion on Jury Trials for my upper level course and Federalism for my lil' buddies, so I had it on lockdown, but still a little stressful.  I am slowly getting my (school year) groove back though!

2 comments:

  1. Oh me too, could not wait for the work week to end!

    Pretty dress. Of course you must flip it, your hair is glorious. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany! I owe it all to my stylist, if this were left unattended it would be a frizzy graying mop.

      CJ had a doctor's appointment on Friday AM so I just took the whole day off. Twist my arm, know what I mean?

      Delete