Monday, September 9, 2013

New Photographer

Tom is working late tonight so I let his photography assistant take my picture.  I think she does nice work, no?


J Crew Perfect Tee
Anthropologie Licorice Lanes Skirt
Naturalizer Wedges 
J Crew Bubble Necklace
J Crew Bubble Earrings

OK--so she is still learning, and the first one is the only one that actually featured my head.  But honestly, the point is my outfit, right?  So I think she was going in the right direction.  

Looking good from the neck down.
I rewarded her with spaghetti and meatballs and a popsicle.  Hey, no one works for free.

4 comments:

  1. The first picture is great! And I love that she could not get your head. It made me smile. They grow up so fast. Enjoy!

    I love that outfit. It looks so summery and pretty. I am amazed you got near meatballs and popsicles in your pretty clothes! You have mad skills! : )

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenni! I was surprised we got any with my head in them. She is so much fun.

    I did put on an apron to do the spaghetti...no way I was risking this skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! That skirt is really cute

    ReplyDelete