Monday, August 13, 2012

Afternoon at the Ag Fair


J Crew Boatneck Stripe Sequin Tee
J Crew Capris (The tag says "Favorite Fit"...maybe the predecessor to the Cafe Capris?)
Merona Espadrilles
FEED USA Bag

I don't like crowds, loud noises, heat, or heights...so fairs are basically my worst nightmare.  Fortunately CJ had a great time and I really enjoyed watching her play and riding some of the (non-high) rides with her.  Before Tom arrived we also managed to take (the first) pony ride (yes there was a second), get her face painted, (not) throw darts at balloons (but win a prize anyway), ride the merry-go-round and a helicopter ride (look out Naval Aviators), and eat fried Oreos, cotton candy, and lemonade.  The only bummer is that they did not have fried pickles, which are my favorite fair food ever.




Better face paint pic.


Merry Go Round.


Helicopter ride--"This helicopter is almost out of gas, Mom!"  



First pony ride.



Second pony ride.


Ferris wheel--yes, I was totally freaking out the whole time.


There's always money in the banana stand.  Also, I did like a triple take when I saw that picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment