Friday, August 3, 2012

Cheater!




J Crew Jackie Cardigan
J Crew Perfect Tee*
J Crew Factory Pencil Skirt
Betsey Johnson Rhinestone Bow Earrings
J Crew Crystal Necklace
Kelly and Katie Slides

Why cheater?  Because, while I know this is supposed to be a record of the actual clothing that I actually wear, I had to wear a hideous man-sized polo shirt to work today (it's the camp counselor shirt, mandatory on first and last days of camp).  I wore it tucked into this skirt and with the cardi over top of it, necklace, earrings, shoes, the whole rest of the outfit is accurate, but I just couldn't quite bring myself to wear it in the pictures.  So I replaced it with a tee shirt and now all is right with the world.

Also, today's mantra?


And here's another good one:


No comments:

Post a Comment