Friday, August 10, 2012

Outside!

"These kids just want to go outside!  Do you know, at our first practice, they asked me what the sun was?"--Tracy Jordan, 30 Rock

I definitely just wanted to go outside after the week I've had.  Unfortunately, even though I coated myself in bug spray, I still got 5 mosquito bites from being in the front yard for 15 minutes.  Maybe it's because I'm using the DEET free stuff?  Time to upgrade to the heavy duty pesticides?




J Crew Bouquet Cardigan in Putty
J Crew Perfect Tee*
Anthropologie Licorice Lanes Skirt
Katie and Kelly Slides
J Crew Factory Earrings

*I had to wear my ugly man-sized camp-issued polo again today (though for the last time EVER), and could not bear to be photographed in it, so i once again switched into this shirt when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment