Monday, August 20, 2012

Anchors Aweigh!

It's my first day back!



J Crew Maritime Anchors Dress
Tory Burch Reva Flats
J Crew Crystal Necklace

I was gratified by how much everyone at work loved this dress...and of course told most of them that it was basically the equivalent of wearing pajamas to work.  Comfiest. Material. Ever. (If you feel like you've seen this outfit before, you have, sans necklace, here.  Note how I look decidedly less pissed off in this one and draw your own conclusions.)  Not a bad first day back, though I was shocked to find that they had waxed my office floor while I was on leave and thus all my earthly workplace possessions were piled on my desk when I walked in.  Surprise!  That made for a fun hour or so while I put everything back where it belonged before getting to my actual work--finalizing the syllabus for the class I'm teaching tomorrow.  There's no minute like LAST minute, amirite?

(ETA that it is 9 pm and I am still lounging around in this dress.  Usually I change out of my work clothes POSTHASTE so you know this is one comfortable dress.)

No comments:

Post a Comment