Sunday, July 24, 2011

Basement Update--Almost done

Ok, I know I said I'd take before pictures but I didn't because 1) they were too depressing and 2) I didn't do very much on Saturday so I was in a hurry to do this on Sunday afternoon.  I actually thought I was done but looking at Tom's desk (that's the big, law firm desk, not my little one that's in the middle of the shelving unit), there is an IRON on there.  WTF?  Isn't it crazy how your eyes can glaze over things that they've seen so many times over and over?  








Our basement has a certain 70s flair, no?  Love that wood paneling!

I didn't really finish the guest room cleanup...still a work in progress.  I did try on a bunch of fall clothes and sort stuff for consignment, so that felt like an accomplishment.

It's weird to have a weekend to myself.  I have weekends where I'm traveling for work (which are really hectic) and I have weekends at home (slower pace but somehow I get nothing done) but a weekend spent mostly by myself is a rare occasion and I have to say I really enjoyed it (though I do miss the hub/kiddo A LOT)!

1 comment: