Saturday, July 9, 2011

Superhero family!


J Crew Jackie Sweater, Perfect Tee, Bermudas, and Silk Tie Belt
Sperry Topsider Shoes

Today we went to a superhero themed birthday party for two little guys who are close friends of our family. CJ went as Wonder Woman, Tom went as The Hulk (hilarious if you know my giant but extremely mild-mannered husband) and I went as Super Mom. The shirt was made with an iron-on printer sheet (also how I made my "Ginger" tee shirt for Glee Live). I feel compelled to note that I almost did it in purple until I realized that I wanted to wear closed toe shoes (pedicures, I misssss youuuu) and could coordinate pink and green with my belt and shoes. Also, I think I have a J Crew Jackie Cardigan problem (to add to my shoe/bag problem). I just counted and I have 7 of them (white, charcoal, pink, purple, green, yellow, turquoise). Shut it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment