Thursday, July 7, 2011

Q: How much do I love Etsy?

A: A lot.

I love that there is an online forum for buying stuff that other people have made. I love that I can find handmade and vintage jewelry (aka stuff that no one else has) for a reasonable sum of money. I love that they have treasuries that you can search by theme or color and that they feature some of them on the front page.

On Etsy you can save your favorites into a kind of virtual wishlist, so I thought I'd give my loyal readers a peek into my favorites.

1. The Emma-Pillsbury-Chaperones-The-Glee-Prom Dress:
In my head this was what she was wearing. The only reason I don't own this dress is that I have nowhere to wear it. I guess I could just pop into the office or Target with it on but people might look at me funny.


2. Preach, Sister:

3. Beaded Eyeglass Lanyard:
It's what all the fanciest debate coaches are wearing.

4. Lily of the Valley Bracelet:
My grandma and mom both grow these at their houses and they smell SO GOOD. My mom gave me some bulbs, but just like every other plant I've ever touched, they withered and died.

5. I heart DC:
The traffic is terrible, everything is expensive, I'm afraid of the crazies on the Metro, but still, I fluffy puffy heart you, District of Columbia.


6. 'Nuff said:



No comments:

Post a Comment